Why Latte? Because one of the main active ingredients is coffee extract rich in caffeine. It primarily stimulates microcirculation, thus improving the appearance of the skin and reducing possible lymph stasis. It also has a strong effect on destroying free radicals – so it is effective anti-aging prophylaxis. Eye latte is a pleasure and relaxation for the skin, as well as an active effect improving its appearance.
The delicacy of the skin = more demands
The skin around the eyes is the most demanding area of the face. It is no coincidence that we are looking for the first wrinkles and signs of skin aging here. This is where they first appear. The skin around the eyes is the most delicate and the least endowed by nature with protective substances (no sebum is released around the eyes). What’s more – through make-up and make-up removal, it is exposed to additional challenges. It is also affected by the effects of solar radiation, and last but not least – blue radiation emitted by computer and laptop screens. Both types of radiation cause eye area fatigue and increase the activity of free radicals, thus accelerating the aging process.
The area around the eyes also has a greater tendency to discoloration, bruising, and a change in color.
In the recipe of the cream, we tried to include a range of substances that will support the skin in each of these areas. The cosmetic restores the skin’s delicacy, proper hydration, and improves its structure and elasticity. It brightens the eye area and improves the clarity of the eye.
Unique ingredients – Prickly pear, Green tea, Blueberry stem cells
- 3% hyaluronic acid with three particle sizes, each of which plays a role in binding water in the individual layers of the skin and epidermis. This acid cannot be missing in any of our recipes, which talk about the permanent improvement of hydration and improvement of the skin’s ability to regenerate.
- Sambac jasmine flower extract, hawthorn flower extract, and gluconolactone are ingredients that affect the color of the delicate skin around the eyes. They have an impact on its unification, show a delicate depigmenting and brightening effect, as well as slow down the aging process of the skin.
- The wild Kalahari watermelon with its bitter fruit and yellow flesh endures extremely severe drought conditions. Among other things, thanks to this, the oil obtained from its seeds has absolutely unique moisturizing and softening properties. At the same time, it quickly penetrates the skin without weighing it down. It has a positive effect on microcirculation – it reduces dark circles under the eyes, puffiness and smoothes wrinkles.
- Sugar cane squalane, yeast extract, and organic jojoba oil provide additional smoothing and elasticity. They protect the skin by covering it with an imperceptible protective film.
- In the case of an under-eye cosmetic, the soothing and calming effect is important. Abyssinian oil phytosterols, silky oat oil extracted with CO2, and panthenol (provitamin B5) perform this role perfectly. Thanks to the unique properties that affect the recovery of skin elasticity and elasticity, the formula of the serum also includes fig opuntia oil. This is another plant that owes its unique care properties to the extremely difficult conditions in which it grows.
- Blueberry stem cells are a shield that protects the delicate skin around the eyes from accelerated aging caused by blue radiation emitted by laptops and monitor screens. Thanks to blueberry and the presence of niacinamide in the formula, the cosmetic has anti-aging properties.
- The essential active ingredients are an extract of the African grass rhizome and tara tree resin – with a broad anti-aging effect and stimulating collagen synthesis in the skin.
Natural plant vitamin E as a strong antioxidant also stops (or at least slows down) the aging processes in the skin.
Consistency and smell – what to expect and how to store Latte?
It is recommended for all skin types. It will be used in particular by people whose skin around the eyes is tired, dry, and prone to irritation, weakened elasticity, wrinkles, bruises, and swelling. We highly recommend it for people working with laptops and computer screens. If you like light, fast-absorbing formulas that do not burden the skin, but provide it with active substances – this cream is a cosmetic for you.
We recommend the cosmetic for day and night use. It is very suitable for makeup. Apply a small amount of the cream on your fingertips. Apply it by massaging it in and gently tapping the eye area with your fingertips. We recommend using Latte not only under the eyes but also including the area above the eye, up to the brow bone.
Combining Latte with BIOUP Eye Espresso or BIOUP Concentrated Eye Serum brings good results. When combining, use the cream first, and the oil or serum as the second cosmetic.
There are no contraindications for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The cream is in a 15ml airless package.